30. January 2011 14:08
I have finally decided on a code name for my project it is Project Aqua.
The first step for me was to create a database. I had created a normalize data model years ago which is still valid, but I decided to follow the TDD methodology and only create what I need right now. This really goes against my 30 years of being in the software development business, but I really do have a due date and this will get me there faster.
We currently have the data we need for this application in Excel spreadsheets. Some of it comes from SOVA (Special Olympics Virginia). I decided for right now I am creating one table called Volunteers.
Here is the Sql Server table I created: